All Crown land managers (CLMs) must have adequate insurance. To assist eligible CLMs and their members manage Crown reserves, the department provides insurance at no cost through the Treasury Managed Fund (TMF).

The attached extract from the Reserve Trust Handbook should be used as general guidance on insurance matters. The content within the extract is currently under review and new guidance material will be published on this page when it becomes available.

Reserve Trust Handbook - Chapter 8: Insurance

Please contact the department for any insurance enquiries.

Sign up for our eNewsletter to receive updates.