Update my details

Changed your mailing address or other contact details recently? It’s important to let us know.

The department is gradually implementing access to the Reserve Manager Portal for non-council Crown land managers. If you have received an email about accessing the Reserve Manager Portal already, you will be able to update you key details online.

If you have not received details yet about accessing the Reserve Manager Portal, to make any updates to your details, please contact the department.

Sign up for our eNewsletter to receive updates.