Issue a short term licence

Short-term licences can be granted for a period of up to one year without consent from the minister.

The licence can be for a range of prescribed activities consistent with the purpose of the reserve. For example, a reserve with the purpose of showground may be used for equestrian activities; a reserve with the purpose of public hall may be used by a dance group.

Quick links

For information about short-term licences and other forms of tenure see:

Short-term licence templates:

Sign up for our eNewsletter to receive updates.